Girls asking guys out?

If I like a guy and want to go out with him, is that desperate or "thirsty" since i don't really know if he likes me like that? What do you thnk he will think of me, if i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• No you are not wrong to do that at all, I was one day talking to a women in the mall.. she even seen that I had a diaper and pair of rubber pants on.. still we talked about anything and everything including why I wear what I wear.. I was a bit surprised when she asked me out for a date.. but happy at the same time.. I feel I got the date because I was totally honest to her about everything.. and she told me while on that date.. that was one of the reasons she asked.. there are more and more women that ask guys out now a days.. its all good

Most Helpful Girl

• No, on contrary, I think it's quite ballsy. Most men would appreciate/respect it.

What Guys Said 3

• If a guy asks a girl out does that make him thirsty?

Go for it! Guys love it when women make the first move.

• nah only an idiot would think you're tgirsty for that

• Not at all. Just don't give him everything just start talking then get his number!

What Girls Said 1

• If you can deal with the possibility of rejection why not