Who is the oldest on gag thats not bs like 99 lol?

and who is the youngest pretending to be 14?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• i remember seeing a 10 year old on here once. as for oldest i think they're in the 60's not too sure.

• ohh me I am 20!

• I saw an 68 man, I guess 68

• I'm 24 and I have been told that I am too old for this website, after thinking about it I believe I am

• youe the median age for the active users here i think. if you're old, i shoudlnt even be here!

you fine

• When I say working in the industry, I meant you're exposed to a lot of dark/true human nature and brokenness/deprivaty. It's helps one to gain understanding of people and life in general from a different light. How life is in actuality.

Agreed on how naive and stubborn some kids are on here. I get bashed and insulted for speak truth all the time. Lol

I'd rather have my average dick or maybe a bit bigger to 7. I've never had problems with it. You're right it only take a little while. 3 to 4 minutes is exactly how long it took to give this girl an orgasm couple weeks back. Used only my fingers to play with the clit and surrounding area.

Sex and giving organs is the easiest and most natural thing. I don't get why people are struggling after some experience...

I m an Asian too and I had no trouble with any race. by the way I've been on vacations with strippers before but not as sugar daddy's. Buddy's knew them as friends. Down to earth chicks

• I consider myself pretty down-to-earth and normal. I believe that I am trying to express an opinion without sounding seated, or maternal or snobbish. I understand that some people are saying about my opinions such as I don't do texting because I think that's ridiculous. However what I also mean is I do not see how a 16-year-old girl or guy can give sexual advice to a 19-year-old or 2 another 16-year-old or a 14-year-old. Even if they have sexual experience they do not have the emotional maturity to respond correctly. I do not believe in sex and age 14. Neither the girls nor guys have the emotional grounding was psychologic grounding to handle it. They don't know what to do with it. And of course all the 14-year-old going to answer me saying everybody is different some 14's are very mature. I'll give me a break.

• Probably @KDA20 No offence! :)

• We need his wisdom

• @BrieLove @ConsultantisBack @Red_Arrow and Asker
      I had a think about this and I tend to agree when I have my grumpy head on me or a bit of pop culture or technology mystifies me, I can come across as the oldest Gagger on the site quite easily.

• @KDA20 Yet you are still just a kid to us.

• I'm 14 and not bs that. Tho I'm gonna be 15 in few months :D

• I'm 13, I don't know if anyone is younger then me... And I have no clue who's the oldest.

• @palek maybe?

What Guys Said 6