Would anyone recommend OkCupid to find a serious relationship?

Are the people on it looking for serious relationships, or is it just another site for hook ups. Would anyone recommended it to find a partner?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say yes, because there you can message people already and if we look at Tinder it's so superficial, and you both need to match to talk

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been on there before and the guys I talked to all seemed really keen for relationships and being serious. I do think there are guys on there who want something real.

What Guys Said 3

• It's a good site to find a date
    U need to be patient though because not everyone will be looking for serious relationships and that cannbe a bit hard

• too dangerous.

• search everywhere

What Girls Said 2

• My sister meet a guy on Plenty of Fish and 2yrs later they're getting married! So I think if you weed through the bunch you're bound to find some good people. 😊

• I was wrong, they've been together 3yrs!

• That's even better!

• Yah! And lucky her it was the forth guy she went on a date with. Not going to lie the first three were oddballs. 😉

• no not really i hear negative stuff about it