Date calls me at 5am?

She called via Whatsapp at 5am in which my phone rang only once so she must have panicked or something and canceled the call. She was obviously checking my profile out on the app but I don't know whether the call was accidental or deliberate. We went on date the day before in which I believe it was successful and we have already made plans to meet again. Shall I take the call seriously?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably an accident, just pretend as you never got it, she's probably already embarrassed enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• It seem like she wanted to talk to you but, thought about it since it was 5am. If so she's probably hope she hung up in time before your phone rang. If you are interested in her you should call her to check on her to let her know you were thinking about her. That would put her at ease.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm Sure it was a accident, Unless she had something important to talk to you about? You can always ask her in a nice way like oh i got a call from you at 5am.

• No, I wouldn't. But now you get to tease her for creaping you at 5 am

• Oh she is so strange :)