Guys, To guys who date multiple girls: Will you tell your date that u r also dating other girls?

• YES
    52% (11)
  • NO
    24% (5)
  • DEPENDS
    24% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm assuming you're talking about more serious dating and not just taking a girl on a first/second/third/fourth date, because I don't think anybody owes anybody anything until the date count hit double digits.

Having said that, in the past when I've dated multiple girls simultaneously, it has always happened with the girls' consent. However, I have never specifically "told" any of the girls that I was also seeing other people. For some reason, for a period of about half a dozen years in my 20s, girls who I'm dating just assumed that I had a lot of options, and they, all on their own accord, just came up to me and said something along the lines of "hey, I know you must have other girls into you. If you want to do something there, just don't let me know.".

What's a guy to do?

• i have one question: if a guy and a girl go out together, it doesn't necessarily means it's a date right?

• He likes you. It's cute. You guys are still young enough for these things to be fresh and innocent. Don't try too hard to rush through it. Stumbling through these kinds of things will make some of the best memories you'll ever have.

• Thanks a lot!!

What Guys Said 9

• You're only dating yes? You're not in a committed relationship with them yeah? Most guys would go on multiple dates in order to find that person right for them and I think many girls does the same thing too. It is entirely up to you to tell the person you're dating that you are searching, but I don't think that's going to go well at all.

• But if a person is in a relationship, then the guy/girl should not be dating others, must be committed to one, is that right?

• Everyone has a different definition of what dates is, but for the most part it's a romantic place or venue

• ok thx!

• In most cases NO. reason guys date so many girls could be.

A. Insecure
    B. Want to see which girl feels the best
    C. Back up plan
    D many others that im not sure about

• but there's not much or no commitment in multiple dating right? Since a guy date so many girls, it's pretty time consuming also

• It is time consuming and not much commitment but the Guy/Girl would feel popular or have a feel what its like to have so many girls/guys, it makes them indecisive since he/she pick all of them or may be just want to play around, or like i said want to see which girl feels the best.

• Hahaha... I could never understand why a guy would date multiple women. I would think all the details that you would discuss with them would become a jumble.

I think it is just plain disrespectful if you can't take the time to get to know one person at a time.

• Honesty is key! I don't want a girl who can't handle me anyway :)

• For honesty with her yes.

• never dated 2 girls at the same time...
    but i would definitely tell her if it was the case..

• yesssssssssssssssssss

• Yes, I'm always honest about what I'm doing. To not be honest and date/fuck multiple girls is to invite a whole lot of drama into our lives.

• I never really go after more than one girl at a time but unless he says their relationship is exclusive (Boyfriend/Girlfriend) then she shouldn't assume that she's the only one.