Guys, Gamer girls? or nah?

Okay im 16, i dont go out partying and drinking, ill rather be home playing games. Would you gamer guys rather have a gamer girlfriend or a girl who goes partying or drinking? And please don't say both :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Id rather have a smart gamer girl then an idiotic party girl

0|3
    0|0
  • Considering I sit in playing games, yeah.
    I do prefer to go out. But those oppotunities rarely present themselves. Plus I now word weekends. :c

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd like the best of both worlds, i'd want a gamer girlfriend so we could play together, but also want a girl who likes to adventure and explore, i love travelling, so i'd want someone to do that with

0|0
    0|0
  • So insecure...

0|0
    0|0
  • well I'm a gamer myself and while I like doing parties every now and then it's nothing I need or want every week so that sounds perfectly fine 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I rather stay home and curl up on the couch with a girl with a good game. I think hanging with a party girl would be okay to take me out of my comfort zone but those girls are risking and can get u in trouble if u know what I mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. I game a lot, but being with a gamer girl would be nice, but is not a requirement.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, nah. I know a lot of guys that will definitely be happy with a gamer girl. So, you're good. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, is she going to try and beat me at games? Unforgivable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like being around people and girls that I like so gamer girlfreind is a yes. It a little more fun than getting into a fight at a party.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only play fifa but yea sure haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Well maybe a gamer girl, but it really depends on her personality...

0|0
    0|0
  • Gamer girl will work. Would you be willing to at least have a couple of beers with me, though?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to have a gamer girlfriend as long as she is willing to other things as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a gamer guy, I'd much rather have a gamer girlfriend than a party girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, honestly not a big fan of either. A game now and then is fine by me and I'd probably prefer that to the drunk party chick.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's fine just as long as u don't say bro or dude

0|0
    0|0
  • Gamer girl for sure :) They are cool people to hang out with.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my girlfriend was better than me in video games then i would have broken up. I must be the best!

0|0
    0|0
    • Then your a dick😂 guys need to learn to give woman the spotlight if earned

• You're 16, you shouldn't be drinking anyway. When you turn 21, you may change your tune a little. It's all about finding your own taste in it and that's with trying different things. I myself like certain beers, but really won't touch hard liquor, I'll do wine too but only white. Red is too much for me.

Of course I love my video games though too. I'm 26

0|1
    0|0
    • Wasn't asking for a lecture, I'm 16 I know and I don't drink so no need to tell me that, but all my friends strted drinking hecticly like drunk every weekend at 14. I don't drink for family reasons and past, so I don't think it will change.

• Show All
    • You don't know yourself either, you can't predict the future, never say never

• Well I am saying never. I actually do know myself thank you:)