How do I get a girl to ask me out?

Title says it all, I won't get into too much detail but there is this attractive girl that I want to ask me out. She is outgoing, very confident socially, funny, and fairly experienced in dating (she has had 2 boyfriends in the past). She is basically everything I am not, I am not confident socially (although I am confident with myself in every other way), I am not incredibly funny, I have never had a girlfriend or asked a girl out, and I am more introverted. It just seems like naturally she should ask me out since she is better at those things then I am, she is more experienced with dating, and is just all around better socially, so I want her to ask me out but I dont know how to get her to. Any ideas?

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Girl

• As a woman, I have taken the initiative to ask out guys I like. I went in blind a few times, with no hints. I just liked the guy and went for it.

I suppose eye contact, smiling would be like a subtle hint. You probably should show some interest at least if you want her to ask you out.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are stubbornly, adamantly passive about this

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• Here is the best advise: ask her out. Don't wait for her. If you want something, you need to go after it.

0|1
    0|1
  • Alcohol. It will give you the confidence you need to ask her out and make the inevitable rejection a little less painful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you even lift? Women get YOU to ask them. Not the other way around.

0|0
    0|0
  • She can't read your mind. You should ask her or it might not happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • as a guy you sadly can't hold your breath for this

0|0
    0|0
  • Go ask her out before you lose her

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask her out, no gender should wait around for the other to ask them out. It gets easier every time you do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brainwash her.. O_O

0|0
    0|0