My girlfriend dumped me because I didn't give her attention?

I was busy in school so I couldn't see her for 2 weeks, now I have holidays but I really don't like the city and I am staying with my parents at their summer house. I invite her a lot of times and I even told her that I would pay for her trip (almost 2 hours) but she called me "selfish and inconsiderate" because I didn't stay in the city with her.

I just though that we could have a better time out of the city in the nature. I am not planning to come back to the city during holidays.

She is not answering my messages and I didn't want to hurt her but now I realized that I took her for granted and she is so pretty and nice that she could fin someone else really easy.
How can I get her back? She is right at being angry?

Most Helpful Girl

• I see that here both girls and guys comments are divided, so I will do my best in answering to you. It was considerate from you to invite her this holidays, I wish my guy could do it, but right now he is busy at work and he hasn't called me since Tuesday (ok, maybe I am exaggarating, I admit it).

First be honest with your feelings, what do you feel for her?

If you are honest with yourself, then go with her and talk to her about what you feel for her, tell her the reason of why you invited her, and if she can't, then ask her what she can propose, something that could be fair both to you and her.

If it works, then ok, if it doesn't, then I am so sorry.

Also, PLEASE DON'T tell her this, but KEEP this in mind, the fact that you invited her to your trip means that you are not ignoring her, specially if you have done it many times and even offering to pay her the trip.

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't really see how it's selfish and inconsiderate that you didn't do what she wanted you to do.

it seems like both of you did what you preferred to do. it may be a sign that you two just aren't really compatible.

if you are selfish for going to your parents for the holidays
    she is selfish for thinking that you should stay with her

What Girls Said 7

• You need (needed) to show an effort for her. It may not be too late but you'll really have to make a big statement tat she's worth it to you.

• That's the number one thing women want, attention and yes like most girls are saying you probably weren't giving her much attention for a while and the two weeks were the breaking point.
    How can you get her back? Go to the city that's what she wants. But to be honest it's important you're also happy and you don't like the city so better it ended.
    Is she right for being angry? That's how she feels and feelings can't be right or wrong.

• You want to deal with an immature girl? Keep running after her. Too many fish in the sea

• Two weeks is a long break

• Honestly, she must have already not been getting the attention she needed and the this was the tip of the iceberg. Be nice, text her often and go from there. Don't smother her and maybe be dorky.

• Do some sweet. I don't know.

• I think that if you didn't give her enough attention before this argument then this was kind of like her breaking point. She probably felt abandoned and that's not a good feeling to have especially around the holidays. Did you even ask her what she wanted to do for Christmas? If you didn't beforehand then that's why she reacted the way she did. If you really care about her then you need to do whatever it takes to get her back. Call her, don't text and explain to her why you wanted to leave the city. If she doesn't care for your explanation then you get your ass on a plane and you go get her. Beg if you have to because I know she is probably more hurt than angry. Don't let your pride get in the way of apologizing.

What Guys Said 6

• She is a selfish, entitled, non-understanding girl. Good thing she dumped you. You dodged a bullet.

• If she leaves you ONLY because you had two weeks of a busy schedule, then there is no point in getting her back to be honest.

Though I assume there is more to the story than just that.

• Because she said is not fair for her to make the 2 hours trip to see me and she wanted me to stay in the city with her.

• So you are both incapable to compromise aka maybe switch it back and forth of you and her visiting?

• Fuck the bitch. Puss in her. These chics don't get it ! Life isn't a Damm party. Some people have a life other then sitting on the couch mauling their girlfriend to death

• You have to nurture and take care of a friendship/relationship or it will die

• sadddddddddddddddddddddddddd

• There was a girl on here earlier who asked about this exact same thing, about how she felt like she shouldn't always have to be the one to go to your house