Guys, what's the one thing you hate when you are dating?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I really hate it if I have to do all the work, and she does nothing to keep the relationship going.

What Guys Said 13

• I do really hate it when girls do not get involved in the conversation.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm doing the whole conversation. It is hard for us to keep the conversation going and entertaining if the girl is not much involve in it.

To sum up, a girl should engage a conversation like guys do somehow.

• WHEN WOMEN AREN'T WHAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR!!!

For instance, if she is "WORKING" on a bachelor's degree but expects to date a man with a Bachelor's degree then that is very annoying because she doesn't have one yet. I have a master's degree and have gone through this too many times. I have had women ask me what I do for a living and how much money I make? (rude). They then tell me they work in something like retail while they are in college.

• When the girl won't shut up and give me some space. Yes I'm sorry I didn't respond to your text from 2 minutes ago I was taking a shit

• When the expectations are too high

• When it doesn't work out of course

• when the girl is completely passive. when something very unfortunate happens that day. when she proves to be cunning or lying.

• Knowing she's probably fuckin somebody on the side

• communication with ex BFs

• when the girl doesn't want sex

• Girl shows no active interest (initiating conversations or dates, or treating me) and only shows passive interest (just responds to conversations, simply allows the guy to take her out and spend money on her to entertain her)

• slowwwwwwwwwwwww

• If I feel like I'm putting in more effort than she is

• I don't even date