Girls, I'm pro choice is that a turn on?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you think this would be a turn on for any woman? It's like asking if we consider you being a Republican as a turn on, or a Christian as a turn on, or you supporting school funding and more police as a turn on. It's not. This is like the topic you discuss deep into a relationship or if you know, "something" comes up, and even then turn ons are meant to make you feel good, think happy thoughts. Debating ones right or lack thereof to have an abortion, is none of those things.

What Girls Said 12

• It's not a turn on but it would make me more comfortable being in a relationship or even knowing you.

• Why would your views on abortion be a turn on? Makes no sense.

• It's not a turn on. Nobody wants to think about abortion when they're horny (I assume) but perhaps you're thinking that women who are also pro choice will see potential in you as you seem to have similar views?

• nope nothing you can say can turn me on lol!

• It's not a turn on, it's respectable.

• Why would that be a turn on? That doesn't correlate with horniness or anything sexual at all in my opinion.

• Not at all for me.

• Most hilarious question I read all day, thanks for this.

• no... it's neutral.

• Probably to other pro choice girls but not for girls who are anti abortion like me.

• No, the thought of someone agreeing to killing their future child is definitely not a turn on.

• Turn on, no not really. It's not a turn off either.

• jw if a guy was pro life would that be a turn off

• No, that's their opinion. I do not get aroused by opinions. I will either agree or disagree with them.