Guys, Would you or have you ever left a party girl for shy pretty girl?

Which would you prefer given they're both nice girls?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer shy pretty girl over party girl any day of the week. I myself parties all the time, but I like my opposite when it comes to attractions

What Guys Said 17

• Being a "shy girl" isn't enough reason for a guy to dump his current girlfriend for that girl. If he's with the party girl it's because she has something that he likes, if the shy girl doesn't give him anything much better, he's gonna stay with the party girl.

• I love girls like that. Shy and pretty are an awesome combination for a man like me. Must be like macho and confident for a girl like you. My little darling would be like that. Shy and pretty and hanging onto my every word and I'd treat her like princess

• id have to see their pics.

i never beleive it when a girl calls another girl pretty lol usually has other intentions than truth lol

• Shy is fine but often times attributes for shy and low confidence can overlap. shy is not bad but low confidence is not fun

• Most party girls are annoying in my opinion... Definetly shy. It also means that every time I party, I have some time with just friends

• Yeah a few times

• Shy girls seem more dateable than attention craving party girls

• Never had a party girl, I prefer the shy ones

• The shy pretty girls are what drive me crazy

• I'd go for the shy pretty girl, guess thats just my type.

• I was never with the party girl, but I chose between the two. I picked the shy girl because her personality was so much better.

• I would be with the one I like most and an actually attracted to because as much as I would hate doing it you should never settle he your perfect partner is standing right in front of you

• Much prefer shy pretty girl

• That would not be possible for me to do for the fact I would not date a party girl.

• I would prefer the shy girl, but that's because I'm not a party person.

• I would if overall I looked the shy one better.

• Nope, I love bad bitches.