I am dating a surfer and is so frustrating! Could you give me an advice?

We have been together for 4 months and he is amazing, our relationship is great but he is obsessed with the ocean and surfing. He is now living at the beach and we see just for 3 days a week because I do not like the beach very much and definetly I do not want to spend all my holidays there! but he hates the city and that is why we see at the beach.

Even when we are together he leave me waiting alone at the beach for 2 or 3 hours because he goes to surf.
He also take me to really nice places (even if I do not like the beach) but I feel like I can not do it anymore. Is this a valid reason to break this relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you should break up. He embodies everything you dislike.

What Guys Said 3

• sounds to me like you two are incompatible in the general sense of the types of environments you like to hang out around. so unless you guys can come to compromise on it you would have to break up as one or the other will always be unhappy

• That's kinda unhealthy cause no guy should leave his girl in the beach while he goes surfing.

• Sorry. I'm not a surfer.

What Girls Said 1

• I've dated surfers before and one thing you have to know is that the ocean is a part of their life. either you accept him and his love for the ocean or fuck other people