What should I do?

So about a year ago I saw this guy in my class at uni and thought he was really cute, we looked at each other quite a lot until one day he sat next to me in class and we started talking, then we foudn ourselves having coffee after class. It was never a real date, neither of us called it that, so I tried not to read too much into it. For the next couple of days he tried to talk to me again, but I got really freaked out and completley froze him out (about a month before I found out that my boyfriend had been cheating on me with my best friend for a while). He gave up after a while obviously, and we never spoke again, other than the occasional "hello" in the halls. So flash forward to today, I've been seeing him almost everyday at uni and I realized what a stupid mistake I made last year. I really, really like him and I still catch him looking once in a while. My question is: should I go for it and try again? I'm scared he will tell me to fuck off, but he would have all the rights to do so, so I'm kinda confused about the whole thing! I would loooooove your opinions =) Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• You let your insecurity dominate your life last year (on that occasion), and missed a good opportunity, and you're letting it do the same now. If he isn't interested, so be it, but at least try, and deal with the response in a mature way. People need to learn that rejection doesn't kill anyone.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Just try. You never know...

• If you really, really like him, then you should try again. I don't think he will tell you to fuck off.