Why can't I stop obsessing over this girl?

I can't seem to get this bitch out if my head. I am almost obsessed with her. In reality, I have been obsessed with girls in an unhealthy way before.

It bothers the hell out of me that she loved some dude before. And for over 2 years they were together as teenagers.

This is what got my whole obsession going about first love.

And I can't stop. I need help bad?

Actually, scratch that, I AM obsessed with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone know that girl? She needs to be warned about this psycho. There's a difference between feeling love & infatuation, and being an obsessed psycho. You are a psycho. Calling her a bitch... get to a psyche ward NOW! Or get hit by a car before you hurt some poor girl.

• I am not going to hurt anyone. I am just angry at myself and I am trying to say something negative in hopes that it will turn my feelings into negative so I don't have to obsess anymore.

• Ted Bundy.. Ohh yeah, that's a great comparison haha

• wow thats rude

Most Helpful Guy

• Mate, obsessive bbehaviour such as posting her picture is not a good sign.
    I emphasize, have as little to do with her as possible ( only way it will help clear your head )
    Find something you can just bury your head into to keep you occupied ie a new sport / hobby / even go on holiday if you have to

What Girls Said 1

• 1. Why do you call her a bitch?
    2. Did she allow you to post her picture online?
    3. If you get obsessed in an unhealthy way, not knowing the reason, that is pretty scary indeed. Maybe get a psychologist?

What Guys Said 4

• just find some girl you can text or talk to. This helps me then soon after you're like who is that person? So just find someone else to occupy yourself with, and dude don't post pictures of others on websites thats mean.

• She is pretty tho ain't she. But the thought of her is more destructive than the crush itself.

• okay, that sounds scary... Don't post pictures, man, I think it will cause the wrath of the judicial system

• What I mean by destructive is it causes me to think deeply about unsolvable questions, like can you only love once in your life and subsequent loves are just illusions, like you are trying to fill the void of feelings you once had.

• She's not THAT good looking. She's like a 7/10, max--probably more like a 6/10. Get over her and find someone sweeter and better looking.

• You need to make friends and get company.

• deal with it