Why are so many women on dating sites so bad at taking profile pictures or they're just unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• If they dont have a picture were you clearly can see their face and or body they are probarly unattractive m. I have experienced it with guys.. so I never answer messages for guys with only one pic or several unclear pics

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have the genders mixed up there. Guys take like one photo of themselves and then just go "eh" and upload it. Girls take like 500 and delete 499 that they thought were awful until they find one they think is ok and then upload it.

What Girls Said 4

• They do it to hide their flaws and make it harder to have a concrete evaluation of their looks. Because if they're ugly guys will have a harder time deciding whether to swipe left or right and may swipe right out of frustration or uncertainty "like fuck it maybe she is hot i'll figure it out if I can get her to send nudes."

• Girls judge guys based off looks too in those sites though.

• But if men does this he wouldn't get dates

• I don't know how true that is since there is no scientific study or survey. But as I said it's fair cause they both can do it but whether the results are the same is life. For example fat guys can't get casual sex as easy as fat women can but that's life. Men and women have different desires, standards, and obstacles caused from their genders.

• im actually very surprised, if a girl has an ugly picture on a dating site, she must be UUUUUUGLY. because females are usually the ones who will take a billion pictures until finding a perfect one, editing it like crazy, and thennnn posting it. if it still looks bad, then i can't even start to imagine what she looks like in person

• You cannot win on this website. If you have an attractive face you call the fraud. And blonde frog says the uglies but there face on an avatar. What the hell do you want blonde frog. If you notice I have a sexy picture with no face how is that?

• I have seen a lot of good looking girls/guys on dating sites.

What Guys Said 2