Why does he want my guard down so much?

I am dating a new guy and he wants my guard down so much. He wants me to tell him everything and trust him. Why? It's only been a week? But we be talking a month a little.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because he wants it doesn't mean you have to give it. I'm guilty of this by being Scorpio I have to know everything about someone I like, love, interested in

Most Helpful Girl

• because he wants to get closer to you and know you more for that to happen, both of you has to be open with each other. Guys warm up earlier in the relationship or he fell first? (if there is such a thing) so most likely he is more aggressive if that makes sense.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Because his trying to establish a connection with you, and if you're so guarded, it would be difficult for him to try and get to know you. It can also come under, him trying to understand you better as an overall person aswell