In what kind of extent should a girl opens mind to a guy? would a guy lose interest if he found that he has completely got the girl’s heart?

I’ve been dating with this guy for more than a month, we usually meet one or two times a week, he told me he’s not seeing others. We’ve already had sex but we are not boyfriend or girlfriend. In my country, only girlfriend and boyfriend would have sex, but I know it’s different in western culture.

I do want him to be my boyfriend, but I don’t know how to do. I usually don’t text him or ask him out initiatively because I am afraid that being aggressive might cause him loses interest, and I always feel awkward when we are together.

My question is, in what kind of extent should a girl opens mind to a guy? would a guy lose interest if he found that he has completely got the girl’s heart? I feel that I am stuck right now…

What Guys Said 1

• If he really likes it wouldn't be awkward or weird if you texted him first; if he makes a big thing out of it though he may just wanted you for sex

What Girls Said 0