PLEASE READ THIS!!! Why is my boyfriend against BBL?

Ok a BBL is a Brazilian butt lift! It's when you take the fat from your abdominal area and transfer it to your butt to make it more full and plumpt.
I always bring it up saying after we have our baby I want to be a hot mom!
And get this done! I have been wanting this for ever. I just am attracted to big butt on women. Its hot to me!
I always wanted to get this done ! Don't judge me on this people. Just give me feed back as to why my guy is totally against it. And he won't tell me why. He just says "no! you don't need it". and I no he likes big butts.
maybe you guys can help me understand why he is so against it ...

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys dislike the idea of someone having cosmetic surgery for any but reconstructive purposes.

I like big boobs, but generally speaking, I'm not a fan of breast implants.

I don't care for lip plumping.

I don't like face lifts either.

See a general theme here?

Some people view it merely as applied technology. Others don't like the idea of treating a person like a car sent in for fender repair and repainting.

• Well said 👍🏻

• Yea I see where u r going here... what if the surgery looks natural

• The best thing that can be said of a cosmetic surgery is that you can't tell it has occurred. Think about that.

Thanks for the MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he just wants you to feel good about the way you look now? You should feel flattered. I mean how would you feel if he was like "oh yeah you totally need it." Ya dig? Anyways at the end of the day it is your body therefore it is your decision so if you want it that bad, go for it.

• Thanks for MHO! And good luck -x

• ThAts tru. I like where ur coming from cus it would b sad if he agreed and said yes go get it. But maybe he is scared I might get more attention I don't know

• Just ask him, communication is key. Maybe he has his own reasons that no one has mentioned on here

What Guys Said 12

• The reason your boyfriend is not to fond of it, is he chose to be with you the way you are. He likely loves every inch of you in your natural state, so he doesn't want you to change for him or anyone else... he excepts you for your body and mind.

Sometimes it is best to just leave a good thing alone.

That being said... it is ultimately your decision... getting a BBL is not going to change how he feels about you. If he really cares, then you can get it done and the only thing he would be worried about is you making through surgery okay :)

• He wants your body to be natural! Lots of guys do! I do! Fake bodies r turn offs

• just wait till the day guys can take an inch off their index finger and add it to their penis..

just wait.

• He is against you changing yourself for whatever reason. Simply he likes you for who you are now and this is his way of thinking when it comes to the saying "I love my girl the way she is" hmm bad example. No no it's a good example 😁

• Have you considered you might not actually need it? He might think your butt is perfect, and you just want to go overboard with it lol

• Yes. That's the case. My but is nice. But I want a fat big butt. Naturally fat if u no way I mean. I like when other men look. I'm faithful but I like the attention

• Surgery is risky, I think if you already have a nice ass you shouldn't take that risk lol. He could just be concerned for your health. Things go wrong after surgeries and people can have lifelong complications, sometimes they are irreversible.

• Probably because he wants you to squat you're way to a better booty.

That procedure just sounds gross.

• Sounds gross and it is gross. But the after math is hott

• Visually, yes.

But there's always that doubt. Muscle is better than fat, after all. It'll take longer, but it'll be worth it.

• If it's disproportionate then it's horrible to look at. Thought women liked being taken as they are? Even big fake boobs that dont match a women's contours are horrible.

• He prefers you too 'keep it natural' and i think he is right!

• Maybe he thinks you butt is big enough and he doesn't want you to mess it up

• I like my gf's butt the way it is, and I'd probably be sad if she wanted cosmetic surgery. But it's also her choice, and... tbh, I'd probably like her after the surgery too ;) Your boyfriend may be similar.

• It is your body, even though it is good to take into consideration your husbands opinion it is your decision in the end.

• Don't argue with your Master. Do your best to please him

What Girls Said 2