Never had a girlfriend at 26?

I'm a 26 year old guy, and I've never done anything with a girl, other than one date that went nowhere. I've never had a second date, never kissed a girl, never cuddled, never had sex. And I am incredibly sick of it all. I don't know what to do. Women are attracted to confident, good looking guys and I am not confident nor am I good looking. I always end up friend-zoned.

I've tried everything, it seems. Trying to be their friend hasn't worked. Asking them out the frist time I meet them doesn't work. Asking them out after knowing them for a little while doesn't work. Online has always failed, whether the site is a pay site or a free site. Coworkers and classmates have never provided me with any luck. My friends don't want to set me up with anyone, saying that I just have to find the right one. I hate it SO much, and I really have no idea what to do.

I have a very healthy sex drive, so having no outlet for it sucks. And having nobody to have an emotional connection with makes me feel kind of empty, lonely and sad. I don't ask out a girl every day, so I don't think I come across as desperate.

I really don't know how to get a girlfriend, I'm REALLY shy and it annoys me a lot. I can't flirt with or chat up girls. I have tried but I just can't do it.

PLEASE give me some kind of advice.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1