Whoever asks out, pays. Is this the reason why women don't ask out? Also where's a good place can I catch a woman?

Asking a guy out? I'm asking because on GaG, it people make it seem like a common thing. I've heard the folklore stories of women asking men out, but only on GaG have I heard such stories. I'm in my 30's and I have met lot of people , but I have yet to meet or know any guy that has been asked out nor have I met one woman that ever talked about asking a guy out. If there's a time, place, where I can witness this , let me know in the comments below, because catching a woman asking a guy out seems like rare Haileys comet.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, I don't ask guys out because I don't like being rejected. I would be scared to go up to a guy I like and ask him out. I don't agree with the guys always paying. However, since I am low on income since I am a student, my boyfriend has been paying for a lot of things. Since he is, I am taking him out to dinner and I am paying this weekend.

• Yeah but women on here swear up and down that women ask out guys all the time.

• Some of them may. But I don't take rejection very well. So I personally do not ask guys out.

Most Helpful Guy

• chill, not all girls are stingy Jews

What Girls Said 2

• Personally I think it's better to just take turns that way it's fair. If you take me to dinner on Friday and you pay and we go out on Saturday, I'll pay

• I never heard that the asker had to pay. I believe in equally splitting the bill

What Guys Said 1

• "Women" don't really have that much confidence to ask anyone out, they get intimidated pretty fast and fear rejection so. That's why sloots are better