Can you be fat and ugly and still get guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nature has been kind to make everyone in a way that someone desires. Some more and some less that's all :)

You'll be surprised how many guys love women with post pref stomachs, cellulite, larger bodies etc

Even in looks (understanding the fact that girls tend to underestimate their own looks most times) if a girl is truly not good looking there are those out there who crave for that girl.

However, no one accepts these facts thanks to the risk of people mocking them etc. Hence, most of these remain in the closet.

Having said that there are those who really like a particular girl/guy and are proud to have them around :)

All the above is immaterial of gender too :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely. I know several couples where the guy is way more attractive than the girl, and the girl is a bit overweight. It doesn't matter, even if it's soooo cliché it's true; beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

I've also noticed that a person's charisma & personality is something that makes the person 10 times more attractive. People want to be around girls and guys who have that aura around them, that attracts people. Not in physical appearance, but the way they walk, talk, laugh and so on. Esthetic beauty is unimportant. Sure, lots of guys here on gag and irl can talk for hours about their "ideal girl", but in reality they don't end up being with that perfect girl, and they love her unconditionally. Think about all the parents you know. They aren't very attractive, are they? There will always be girls who are much more attractive than yourself, but you can choose not to care. When you find your guy he won't either.

Maybe you haven't found your prince charming yet, but you twill. Have some patience.

What Guys Said 23

• Ehh they won't get guys that will happily go for them, they'll go for them cause they can't get the hot chick.
    If they could get either the hot or the ugly, they'll get the hot one, so basically they'd be settling because they can't get anything better.

• Yes you can women have it so easy to get a guy. Guys get horny and just want to get laid so they take anything they can get there hands on skinny or fat girls

• I disagree with most of the other opinions. I find "fat" women very attractive. I love big asses, and wide hips on a woman. The bigger the better. I am not desperate or ugly. As far as "ugly" women, that varies greatly. Some guys find women attractive that others find ugly. So in general yes, "fat" and "ugly" women can get guys.

• West African men are crazy over overweight western women.

• ugly fat girls have a very effective mechanism for filtering out the guys that prefer looks over personality. they just have to keep an eye out for the more 'desperate' men that are willing to bang anyone but then the 'make 'em wait' policy has always been effective for that. I wouldn't worry too much, just maximise appearance and be sure to initiate contact sometimes.

• and plus, there will probably be 'ugly fat men' out there too.

• Yeah, easier then a guy at least, guys will lower there standards if their horny enough.

Ask enough guys and she will.

• I don't care if someone is fat and ugly, although I would prefer them to be physically appealing to me, I will love someone regardless of it all, for the sake of who they are.

• Sure thing boss. I see some that can

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Someone will alway find someone attractive, trust me!

• Of course there are those that are into chubby girls

• I believe that for everyone there is always a lover..

• Someone had to get honeybooboos mom pregnant.

• of course- 'ugly' is a relative term

• Yeah but only fat and ugly guys or skinny ugly guys.

• Some guys have a fetish for 'curvy' or fat girls.

Not me tho

• Yeah you can but it depends on your attitude and it also depends what you consider fat and ugly

• Well you can get me, but i have low standarts : ...

• It's doubtful... but I don't know what you call fat and ugly

• No probably not

• Yup,
    usually the outcast are the freaky ones
    and the ones who will be the best boyfriend/girlfriend you will ever have because if they lose you that might be the only one they will have. So they will do everything to keep you,

Also they're the freaky ones... if i didn't say that already

• Fat? No. If get a body, unless you have a fuckd up face, you'll do alright with guys.

• To hookup, yeah, dating, probably, but your choices are more limited. And if you add old, becomes very hard.

Honey Boo boo's mother has boyfriends, which tells you something. On the flip side, most of them are out of jail for abusing kids, so there's that as well.

• Confidence is key and beauty truly is skin deep.

What Girls Said 12

• I mean yeah I guess, but I feel like an ugly /fat girl should at least pit some effort of her own on trying to improve her appearance. Just because there's a slim chance some guy out there is willing to hit on her, doesn't mean she should be lazy in terms of taking care of herself.

• hmm.. I'll tell you when I get there!

• I'm sure you can get some guys but your dating pool is significantly smaller. I was blessed with a decent face at least ;p so while I AM single, I'm still steadily getting offers.

• I'm 227 pounds with a 3/10 face (as I've been told) and I still have two guys interested in me at the moment

• I'm chubby/fat/thick/ whatever and have never had a shortage of attractive men, Ignore the majority of these people. I don't know what you look like, if you want to message me and show me I can give you my honest opinion.

But I will tell you for the majority of high school I never thought a guy would like me. I started getting noticed by men at age 22, I am 26 now. I look the same. What changed was my attitude (still a work in progress) I started acting like I cared about my appearance. I got clothes that actually FIT not baggy oversized clothes, I started caring about my skin, I went to beauty school and those women encouraged me to no end. I started slowly loving myself and honestly that was the biggest change, all of a sudden I had men all over me, wanting to know me. staring at me as I walk away. Basically, it starts with you bby. This question alone says wonders about your self esteem. So in short, yes you can.

• Yeah... I have seen it many times. The girl is always in different relationships though. I think if she had a better personality, she might find a good man.

• You can look like Godzilla & still get a guy.

• I don't think anyone is ugly. Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think everyone has pretty features. That's just my opinion.

Now to answer your question. I'm 30, fairly thick, and average looking I'd say. Best feature would be eyes maybe. Like I said EVERYONE has great features that a potential lover could like. With all this being said, yes I've dated several successful and attractive men. I think confidence plays a big role...

• Yeah but the question is can that girl be attracted to and love the guys who are willing to commit to her?

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder/ everyone is beautiful!😚 For real though, if you think you are a 2 to most guys, then remember you are a 10 to others. So to answer your question... yes they do.

• I'd like to know that too