I found out my girlfriend cheated on me?

I found out my girlfriend cheated on me?What do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• We all put them on a pedestal mate but she's a tart. Once a tart always a tart. She'll keep doing it again and again until your a broken man. You dump her and it'll hurt like hell for a while but you'll wake up one day and it'll be gone like a storm passing in the night when your asleep. Trust me I've been there. There's a rule of thumb. One month for every year. A good pal of mine was with a gorgeous girl for 8 years. She cheated and his head was up his arse for nearly a year. Went away for a week on holiday and came back a new man. He couldn't give a fuck about her now. Got a better model now and 2 kids

What Girls Said 11

• Uhh? Leave her obviously.

• its simple... DUMP HER!

• leave her> ?

• Once a cheater, always a cheater. Save yourself further heartache and leave her now

• There's not much to say , dumb her.. Yes it can be hard, but if she REALLY loves you she wouldn't have done that.. she has no excuses!!

• Break up with her, simple!

• Depends can you EVER see yourself forgiving her, or not hating her for it.. Answer that then you have your answer. Only you know your relationship. How long, do you love her, were y'all happy.. You know...

• I don't believe in interracial dating. it causes problems for the children

• what do you mean lol.. how?

• It happens. She talks the truth. My mates sons are interracial and nearly suicidal because of the bullying.

• That's a retarded reason to not interacially date. Most kids I'm UK don't give a fuck. Plus you should live life for yourself. Doesn't matter if anybody likes it because it affects you.

• "Buh-bye."

• 1. Break up
    2. Get a new girl friend
    3. Leave alone

• Dump her like the trash you take out on Sunday morning.

What Guys Said 16

• Nothing much to do. Ask her upfront, talk it out and then see how it goes :)

• End the relationship, STD test, and start over again.

• Leave her, plot revenge, or stay with her and not care. It's situational, really..

• The obvious thing to do is find dump her and find someone else. Just walk away from this relationship bruh.

• What do you do? You drop her right on the spot for life and you change your phone number

• Drop the bitch on the spot and walk away.

• I agree with the other answers, dump her and be done with her.

• Damn it tyrone , Didn't i tell you 2 stick your business else were.
    Hahahhah man been there , Accept it and have some nice break up sex

• Dump her NOW.

• Walk away with your head high.

• Leave her.

• dump that worthless b****!!

• Dump her, cheaters do not deserve a second chance, they will most likely do it again.

• probably leave her

• It probably best to just let her do it

• Be a sucker, complain a lot and stay with her.