What's holding you back from telling them how you feel?

Are you scared they won't feel the same? You don't think it will work? Any others? Please comment below...

Most Helpful Guy

• All these years, the main reason for me has been the fear of rejection, since girls usually keep rejecting guys left and right until they find the one they think is worthy.

The next time I come across someone I like, I'll probably take a chance and approach her, I suppose.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've known him for five years and have crushed on him for the past one and a half years. I'm afraid I've already missed my chance with him, if he even ever did like me in the first place.

What Guys Said 12

• My logical brain holds me back from doing bullshit

Not telling how I feel has to do with my instincts and social knowledge I earned over the years.

I start shivering when I talk to a girl that seem disinterested or don't see me as an equal and I also get nervous. When I feel a girl appreciates my presence I talk smooth and so on

When there are people I don't like my mood can't go up and when I get people who don't let me talk (which highly offends me) I go mute for a long time and try to avoid those.

I don't even talk more than some smalltak bargain with most of the people and don't give information also I keep constantly testing people and so I decide wether or not to say, I would definitely say how I feel towards the people I think are the right ones to be around

• Well it doesn't make sense to tell them if they either just aren't compatible enough for it to work long-term or if they clearly don't reciprocate.

• When I find a girl I will then tell you if your still around. lol

• Well If I found someone I loved, I would not hold back my feelings (unless the situation was specific, like she was married etc).

• I'm not much of a teller I like to showw. But I tend not to let people into my heart and feelings because I feel weak when I do. like they can take advantage of me at any time they feel like it. It happens once relationship and family so I don't trust nobody but me to know

• Because I already know what I am, versus what women want. It's not hard to look in the mirror and give yourself an honest overall assessment.

• exactly fear of rejection. i mean if you allready caught heavy feelings...

• Because it wouldn't work.
    She just doesn't like me.

• scaredddddddddddddddddddddddd

• They'll think that I'm weak but I actually fake my feelings Cuz I can.

• The world doesn't work that way. Outright saying how you feel = destroying the romance. It's an extraordinarily socially awkward behavior.

• I hold beck because of my job and because I'm a few years older than her. Although I can see she like me too, I have to maintain my self as professional as possible.

What Girls Said 6

• I was scared to tell him at first, but I couldn't hold my feelings anymore so I told him, and thankfully it's mutual ! But it doesn't change a thing since we live continents apart :/ </3

• I don't want to disappointed and worry about me! My poor mother and know I don't do it on purpose!

• The fear of rejection WAS holding me back. Found out my fears were right.

• Im afraid that im going to hurt the other persons feelings

• Nothing holds me back from telling someone how I feel.

• Being vulnerable.
    Being wanted and unwanted at the same time.