I feel like I've been deceived. Should I feel bad for going ahead with this?

I met a guy online, I thought he was cute and we were getting on well. He asked for number and he was showing me pictures from his work Christmas party. I immedietly noticed that he looked so different from his pictures online. The pictures he had uploaded were taken from really good angles.

He changed his picture on his what's app and I was taken aback again. I don't feel attracted to him at all and I feel bad. he seems like a nice guy and all but I can never see myself with him. We talked about going on dates etc.

I think im going to break it to him gently. A part of me just wants to distance myself and hope it takes the hint. I have only known him for about two weeks.

Should I feel bad? Which approach should I take?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him that u rnt interested he will flush out himself

Most Helpful Girl

• It could just be he's not very photogenic.. But if you really aren't attracted to him at all id just let him know you aren't interested.

Personally if you think he has a good personality you could ask him to meet. You might have a different opinion afterwards or maybe he'll get the hint that you aren't too interested. Just make sure he knows it's not a date and offer to pay for yourself if you're going out

What Guys Said 1

• Don't feel bad. You're saving him the trouble of having to deal with a shallow individual such as yourself.

• I'm shallow because I don't feel attracted to someone. Makes total sense.

What Girls Said 2

• Regardless of the approach you take, you're still going to hurt his feelings to an extent. Just cut it off now, that way you atop stringing him along.

• wow... how shallow of you.
    and don't feel too bad, he'll finally be able to find a good girl.