I lost 6000 dollars because of my boyfriend?

I got in to something because my boyfriend convinced me that he needed money and I wanted to help him out. He told me that he had no problem paying me back if everything goes wrong. It did go wrong... and now he is changing his words, dodging me saying that he will try his best to pay me back. I dont think Im getting it back, what should I do? I can't go on a day without having a panic attack knowing if Im going to get my money back or not. I am constantly crying over it and I was a student saving up to go to school before this happened. Now I have to stay out of school for another year or so to work and try re gaining all that money back... I am depressed and so devastated.

Most Helpful Guy

• he's a con man we live and learn move on fast, you won't see a penny of that money, dont speak to the loser anymore until he pays you back in full but he won't.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is going to sound callous, and I apologize for that, but now you know never to lend a huge sum of money to someone. It's awful that you're going to be putting off school, but I also think you have now seen your boyfriend's true colours - not trustworthy, to say the least (and at worst a scam artist).

What Guys Said 4

• Baaad idea loaning money to friends, even boyfriends, unless you're talking $20 for lunch or something.

That said, I borrowed a lot from my parents for college - and paid them back.

• Can you take him to court?

• I dont think they can do anything because Im the one who authorized that 6grand from my own bank account and gave it to him by cold cash...

• I do... but I also have evidence of the guy frauding us whos responsible for all of this as well.. he's the reason why I lost my money in the first place. I do not know wether I should take my boyfriend or the guy who fraud us in the first place

• You can take both.

• Their nothing you can really do... I don't your boyfriend can pay you back,

• Sorry to hear that but the only person that should be taking risks with that kind of money is you.

What Girls Said 0