Is love even worth it?

I'm 18.
Never dated.
Never had a boyfriend.
Never kissed anyone.
All the guy I have had a crush on rejected me and recently I thought I'd have a chance with this other guy. But he showed no intrest after a while so I'm thinking of just giving up on this dating scene to be honest. It just doesn't seem worth all of this. Each rejection causes depression and my self esteem to drop (it's already pretty low)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you can quit looking for love even if you feel it isn't worth the emotional pain.

I tried to defy nature by looking for comfort and euphoria within myself but as a human being, my brain is hardwired to instinctively desire love. The same might apply to you as well.

But to ask me if love is worth it, my logical reasoning wants to say No but my heart says Yes.

So we're in the same boat mate, I'm as confused as you are.

• I don't see the effort being worth it if all I ever get is rejected. I don't care if i'm only 18 not being wanted hurts at any age

• The twenth one could be a success, you never know. (:
      Keep your head up and have hope. And until then, stay happy.

• I'd rather be happy alone to be fair

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't chase after guys. You know what they say... you find love when you least expect it.

What Guys Said 2

• If you're 18 you have nothing to worry about. On the other hand, I am ready to quit looking at dating sites, give up singles clubs, and be happy with my life as it is. And maybe buy one of those Japanese love dolls.

• And I thought only guys felt this way

What Girls Said 1

• Complain when you're 40. Until then, allow yourself to have experiences when they come. Don't judge yourself too harshly, and adjust your expectations.