Is 26/27 too old to start your life?

My life is going to start with my degree, being able to have a lot of money is going to open doors, only im going to be 26-27 when im done and i feel like im too old by then to live my life travel and succeed... is too old?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah.. I'm 27 working as an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) and I own a condo worth $300,000 in Vancouver, BC. I'm still trying to finish earning my degree bridging to a Registered Nurse whilst working full time as an LPN around 180-192 hrs a month. You're never too old, as long as you know where you're heading or where you want to go.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, if it is then I guess I'm going to be too old too when I'm out of college and starting my life. It's just a number, you're never too old to start your life.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You are an intelligent woman. You are not too old to start your life. In today's world, the academic is king (or queen). You are on a website where very young people congregate I personally agree with you. Don't let the bastard grind you down

• No, it's not too old.