Girls, Ladies, can you help me try and get a date with a beautiful woman?

I am working a seasonal job at Toys R Us. Gives me a way to pay for Christmas and give my boys something extra.
On my first day I was introduced to a new manager at that location. My jaw dropped to the floor. She is just beyond beautiful. Now I have never asked a woman out without knowing something about her. I never really dated before my marriage. I went on dates with 5 women but always women I worked with for some time. Then I was with my ex wife 25 years. In the last 1 1/2 years of dating I have done all of it online so I at least did chat/text with them. But I just couldn't let this go without at least trying to get 1 date to see if we might have something in common.
Well I asked her out last night...
Her response was "Even if I wanted to I can't due to policy of Toys R us. I can't even get my brother a job here because of those policies".
What I didn't hear was a NO.
I thought that maybe she could have said "I want to but I can't while your working here". But that could be against the policy and I guess she could think I was a plant in there testing her for TRU. Or maybe that would be taken as her telling me to quit?
SO...
I will try again after I am off the schedule and no longer work there in January.
Here is my dilema..
..
I was thinking I would go to a local flower shop. I would find something nice but simple. I am just asking her out so I don't want something over the top. I would have it delivered while she is working.
I have come up with the following for the card.
"The first time I saw you I said "WOW". Luckily you didn't hear me :). Everytime I saw you after that moment I thought "WOW". If you give me a chance I can show you that I have a WOW in me (or maybe say In my heart?). Will you meet me for a drink? Phone ##"
.
Is that cheesy? I am looking for an "awww.. look what he did.."
I don't pretend to know how women think at all. So I really don't know if this is a good move.
Maybe I should just go in and ask her out face to face again?

• "The first time I saw you I said "WOW". Luckily you didn't hear me :). Everytime I saw you after that moment I thought "WOW". If you give me a chance I can show you that I have a WOW in me. Will you meet me for a drink? Phone ##"
    50% (2)
  • "The first time I saw you I said "WOW". Luckily you didn't hear me :). Everytime I saw you after that moment I thought "WOW". If you give me a chance I can show you that I have a WOW in my heart. Will you meet me for a drink? Phone ##"
    0% (0)
  • "The first time I saw you I said "WOW". Luckily you didn't hear me :). Everytime I saw you after that moment I thought "WOW". If you give me a chance I can show you that I can make you say WOW also. Will you meet me for a drink? Phone ##"
    0% (0)
  • Forget the flower, go in and ask her out face to face.
    25% (1)
  • Forgetaboutit. If she was interested she would have said "yes, but we can't until your seasonal work ends."
    25% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Really? no comments? If I should word the card differently I am open to idea's...
as long as you don't post anonymous you get MHO...

0

What Girls Said 0