Best way to get with someone of another race?

I'm from a very white neighborhood but find woman of other races extremely beautiful. Any good place online or a good place to go to meet women of other races?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely online (worked for my white boyfriend. I'm Arabic and muslim). Cause it can be very strange/awkward approaching. The conversations flow more easily online and discussions are good.

Unless you go to a university or something like their community. And please, dont fetishize them! you got it all wrong if you do, but I sense you actually just find them more attracTive (Which is important for a happy relationship). So be interested in their culture or religion and try to get help from the girls that you see. Make it. about the culture or religion, then about her background and interests. Be genuinely interested. It should be easy to spend time and talk in those circumstances and if she's a practicing Christian or Muslim she won't be as weirded out by you or suspicious of your aporoach if you are just curious about religion/culture/food and are just asking for help.

Just remember that people's intuition is spot on. And the girls mostly can spot if you're just trying to Just get in their pants. Just be courteous, gentleman, and considerate through respect. That way, you can make most girls you're interested in at least warm up to you and trust you. And that could possibly lead to building a serious relationship or marriage in your future.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Go to a mall or shopping in general, women are always their. I bet they aren't all white

• Just talk to them in person...

What Guys Said 5

• Try the mall, lots of single girls go their period.

• Any place is good. Just forget about race.

• Approach them like u would any other girl, don't come off like you are fetishizing her!

• The UN head quarters NY but be aware of cultural differences

• Going after someone just for their race is a total race fetish :|