Whats the difference between being in a relationship and "seeing each other"?

whats the difference between being in a relationship and "seeing each other"... because the person I've being "seeing" for two months now feels like we are in a relationship so I was wondering if there is really a difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think "seeing each other" could be considered a brief stage between the first date and in an exclusive relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seeing each other is when your not committed to each other. It's like just going on dates and seeing if you might want to take things to the next level.

Being in a relationship your committed to stay with just that person. Until y'all break up or one dies.

What Guys Said 1

• in my opinion being in a relationship means you are exclusive, boyfriend and girlfriend. When you are seeing each other you are still in that dating phase and getting to know each other.

What Girls Said 1

• First one is serious second one is not there yet.