I really like this guy. I think he would like me too if I weren't obese. A close friend says that if he's not interested, he'd never be... ?

... what do you think?

We're both in our 30's and I'm a little older.

Most Helpful Guy

• We have to be honest. Being physically attracted to our partner is part of the deal. If he isn't attracted to bbw's, and if you lose the weight he can become attracted to you for sure! Just like someone with a bad attitude can be a total turn off, but if they change that we can find them attractive again also.

Most Helpful Girl

• He would probably be more physically attracted to you if you lost weight, but just losing 40 lb (for me at least) took almost a year. By that time you may move on from him and you'd be getting a lot more attention from guys anyway, so you might find someone else.

What Guys Said 2

• Well you have to have more details then that lol. Can you go into more detail.

• Hit the gym.. And change Ur diet cuz looks matter let's face it if you don't like looking at Ur girlfriend she shouldn't be Ur girlfriend

What Girls Said 1

• My sister is BBW but extremely beautiful, sometimes girl you have to take charge and let him know... I mean don't get all crazy lol but definitely let him see that flirtatious girl in you, wear brighter lipstick if that's what it takes hell! No but seriously... if looks can't win him then personality should twinkle those stars ;-)