Dating sites, with all the stupid questions they ask are any worth it? especially for guys looking for girls that want/can handle more ;-)?

I went on a few site to see what it was like since my buddy is trying to get back on the market (I've never online dated). He was complaining about the sites ( all the BS questions/search critiria) and meeting girls that don't look like their pics.. He also said most of the girls don't even fill out what they want looking for. Has anybody have any luck and which site?

He also told me a few he had to stop dating because they weren't physically compatible. The girls didn't want a large guy (be low the belt). Curiously I saw 7orBetter, but they have the worst customer service of any site I''ve ever seen... trouble logging in no help/contact us likes/ responding to emails. Is there any other daiting sites for the "above avergae guy"?

I don't, but wants to find someone, I guess he gets lonely. I made fake profiles to look-up/gauge his dates. I don't know why the girls don't put anything in there about themselves/what they are looking for? I think it's so stupid, all your profile says is age/where you live and MAYBE 1 bad pic. what are you expecting to find with profiles like that?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Dating women is not worth it.

• Oops, accidentally put my reply, in as an update, LOL. I don't date, just have FWBs.. but my buddy wants to find someone, I guess he gets lonely. I made fake profiles to look-up/gauge his dates. I don't know why the girls don't put anything in there about themselves/what they are looking for? I think it's so stupid, all your profile says is age/where you live and MAYBE 1 bad pic. what are you expecting to find with profiles like that?

• Well he's lucky he gets lonely and not involved with a fucking woman