So I added this girl online but then haven't heard anything from her?

she noticed my initial attempt to contact her as she retweeted my tweet to her about how i missed seeing her since summer had ended. she must of also noticed that i had added her to my friends list. but she never followed me back or made any actual comments back , that was about a week and a half ago. she doesn't really post a lot so not many chances for me to get her attention. i knew her fairly well during the summer and she suggested we keep in touch online back then but i held back on idea as i saw her frequently in person anyways so maybe she wondered why i reached out now? she's also away in another city for school

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like she doesn't really know what she wants and is occupied. It's not that difficult to comment or talk to someone if you really want to. Seems more like her being interested in friends and not more right now.

What Guys Said 0