Girls, When a girl tells you she likes you does that mean it is pretty serious?

If a girl tells you she likes you more than a friend, does that mean she can see us being together? I feel like a girl wouldn't tell her best guy friend that she likes him if it was just a simple crush. What do you guys think?

The problem is she lives a couple states away for college and we don't know what to do about it now?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• If I tell a guy I like him as more then a friend then yes it's absolutely serious and I want to be with him.

What Girls Said 3

• It means that if you try to claim her, she'll accept you. You mean a lot to her. But I can be wrong. I need more details.

So ask her if you feel she kinda lives you. If you like her and want to pursue her, tell her. If it doesn't work out and she doesn't feel the same, take a break, then try to move on. If you just want her as a friend then rep it the way it is and don't okay with her emotions.

• When a girl tells you she likes you , it took her every ounce of gut she ever had. Don't take that for granted... and yeah she is pretty serious

• She likes you and that is it