Do you think it's odd when people are in their 20's and never even kissed or dated?

Not trying to be mean just curious

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. Just means they weren't being crazy horny teenagers. :D So most probably focused more on school which is better. To me just seems like that kind of thing just wasn't at the top of their list.

• Damn your really fast when it comes with you giving mhg :D thank you ^^

• Yep I don't really waste time 😂

• I'm in my 20's and never kissed or dated someone in the past. In high school, I've never asked out someone because I was horribly shy and had social anxiety. Those issues are still pursuing me right now, but I'm trying to deal with it.

As for college, which is my current situation. I've been attracted to only one girl, and I've managed to get the courage to take her number and ask her out. Unfortunately, she was taken. She already has a boyfriend so I failed.

Thus, I've never been on a date and I never kissed someone.
      This was my personal experience, hoping that you enjoyed it ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes... Unless they r crazy religous.. Then i just think they r crazy... i think women save their virginity for marriage to try and get married quicker...

• Nope crazy people can still date a lot and have sex. The only problem for people that are crazy is keeping relationships. :D

What Girls Said 14

• as one of those people, yes i think it's odd lmao. but it's just the way things turned out. it's not like i didn't have the opportunity. i had chances, but whenever things got serious, i ran the fuck away lol. and these guys were not the type to pursue, which i understand.

• No, I don't know their life situations, so I don't think it's odd at all.

• I have dated and kissed. I think everyone has their time when things happen to them and every one moves at his or her own pace. I had my first kiss at 21 and by then every girl or guy in my school and neighborhood had already had a kiss, date , sex and even kids by that age. They thought I was weird but I made a vow to stay true to myself and not rush into anything that I wasn't ready for.

• No, I don't think it's odd. Not everyone is like you, Jared 😛

• This question has been asked many times before, and I've always said the same thing. No, I don't think it's weird.

• Damn SO FUCK MEAN! LOL! yeah I don't think its abnormal it just means they don't go out much!

• Hey!!! 😤 I'm 20 and I've
    Never dated! Nor kissed! It's normaaal 😜

• I had my first kiss back in May 2,2015 as a matter of fact. It was highly thrilling and I'm very happy I saved myself for my boyfriend. Although I must say, I wish I was more experienced in that particular area Lol

• Nope.
    Don't find it odd

• No it s not😶
    I had my first kiss at 19 and it was in a bar.
    I am not a weird person I swear🙈

• Yes I do find it a bit odd actually. I've never met a person IRL that is actually like that.

• No it's just a predicament of life people will never be equal in all facets of life.

• No, because I am one of them.

• Only if it is cause of religious or cultural reasons it isn't odd to me. Mostly cause I am sexual and we are sexual beings and attraction wise that is a bit of a turn off for me, cause that would mean that person is not very sexual or has a low sex drive. Also it could be cause of where I grew up but guys lose their virginity early and having sex for the first time is not as much of a big deal as people make it on this site or in US media.

What Guys Said 13

• It's uncommon, but I wouldn't say odd. There are more 20 y/o virgins than people think, though I believe there aren't as much "kiss virgins".

• It is normal, if she is a nun! lol
    The average person lives to be around 70 years old. You have already wasted 20 of those years not trying to find a mate... so how long before you are ready to have kids? 40? You want to be almost 60 year old at your kids high school graduation?

• I do think it is weird, yes.
    But they can still be cool people.

• As a guy who hasn't kissed or dated I will say, yeah its odd.

• I was 31 when I had my first date and first kiss.

• I don't know if there short and ugly like me then no because nobody likes short ugly guys if the guys average height and looks then its a little weird

• Yeah I think so but I'm sure a bunch of basement dwellers on here will beg to differ lol.

• yes it's weird

• why would i care about anyone else

• I think it's a little odd and I'm one of those people too

• Not really I didn't have sex with a woman until I was 24. I married her.

• Looks like it is my fate, so no, not that weird.

• dude, never say that at 15!

• @the_rake I don't know my character.

• that you have a good will is all you need to know

• it really depend , I'd prefer if girl I was dating hadn't been with too many guys anyways so it might not be a bad thing if we both hadn't been with a lot of other people. there is a 25 year old girl at my work who has dated the same guy since she was like 14 and only been with him supposedly so there is older people with very low numbers or not dated other people