Guys, why don't you make a move?

I know a friend of mine who likes this girl and she likes him back and they both knows they like each other. Yet the guy doesn't make a move. Why is that?

He said it won't work cause they're different, I don't know why he just gave up when he didn't even tried. He added also he didn't want to get hurt again. is that a reason? Is there other reasons why won't guys approach a girl if both of them like each other?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well basically its im not interested. There is more to life then pussy, sex and making out etc. I came to realize that if I have to chase a girl and do all the work then im just giving her control over my life. If she trully likes me she's going to be with me nomatter what and if she doesn't I could still find happiness within myself.

What Guys Said 11

• He may just be right here. He obviously knows something your missing for him to say it just won't work. Hey I wouldn't invest my self in a person I didn't feel it would work with , only an idiot would.

• Low self esteem, confidence and lack of support

• Maybe someone needs to hit him in the head with a frying pan to clear his mind and someone to tell him to make a daymn move already...

fc04.deviantart.net/.../...everknowwho-d6m6usm.jpg

• He scurred

• Girls can be cruel and heartless when they reject a guy and some guys have a heart and are sensitive. That's why. We have to do the work when approaching a girl so try and understand and have patience.

• So, why doesn't the girl make a move then?

• Well both of them like each other and they know it. She's confused why don't he make a move plus she's very shy.

• Because he's shy, maybe.

I find that women are *far* more likely to not make a move.

• Bitches get off rejecting guys just for a good laugh

• shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• The chase, is better than the catch

• Well I didn't because I was getting worse grades than her and I have mild acne...