Girls, did your mate ever ask you to or take you to a strip club?

Have you ever or would you ever go with your guy to a strip club? If so, what were your thoughts? If not, why not? Any other opinions? Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I took my wife to one early in our marriage. Just a chance for her to see what really goes on in one. She enjoyed the chance to see for herself.

• Was it offensive. Did she have fun? We're there other girlfriends, wives, couples there? Are the stripoers respectful of couples? My guy asked if I'd want to go and I'm trying to figure it out.

• No other friends. I knew one of the strippers (just as a friend). And no other couples there. But everyone was respectful. I don't know if she had "fun", but she learned a little about the experience and was not hurt or offended in any way.

If you have any curiosity, whether it be just wondering about the dancers or their dancing, or the customers, or the way the interact, you can find out there and enjoy yourself. But your guy has to know the place and its clients will enough to know that his gal will be safe and respected. Just make sure he understands that is important to you so that he is cautious. The strippers are respectful of ALL the customers since the customers being happy is how the strippers make their money. They might assume you are bisexual and there to enjoy looking at the women, but it will not change how they treat you at all. If you want to go, have him exercise the caution I mentioned, then go and enjoy yourself!

• Thank you for MHGuy. :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I've a bunch of times i prefer watching the girls and often they have given more of a show than the guys get :)

What Guys Said 3

• My friends have been and have been asking for me to go. My girlfriend asked me out of the blue one day if I had ever been to one and seemed pleased when I said no lol. Part of me wants to have a hot girl rub her butt and boobs on me and dance for me but the other part doesn't want to spend all that money just to get blue balls.

• I haven't gone with a SO, but in college this girl REALLY liked me and her and her friend were having out at my place. Her friend suggested going so we all went. I ended up dating the girl a little while later and she told me the only reason she went that first day was to make her seem cooler to me.

• I had a girlfriend who was a stripper... she said that she loved it when couples came in. I also went along with my wife when I was married. My wife loved it and I found out what my ex-girlfriend was talking about...

What Girls Said 6

• I would totally go to a strip club, if I was with a guy I'd go to a strip club with female strippers, with my female friends I'd LOVE to go to a male strip club 😍 I don't know just seems like so much fun.

• no... i never had mate like those!

• No, I've never gone the strip club and will never do it. Besides, our laws don't allow us to do this kind of activity in our country.

• Yeah I would on a lark. Sounds like fun :)

• I've been to male strippers, not female... No point me going to female strippers really is there.

• My boyfriend used to be a stripper and I watched him perform once. This was before we started dating though. I haven't really been to a female strip club