Ladies, question on being approached?

Ladies, question on being approached?

Why do you you prefer being approached? Do you find it attractive?

What if it was a not so good looking guy like myself approached you? You'd tell me to get lost right? Lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe if the smile wasn't as forced.

0|0
    0|0
    • You caught me there. It was a forced smile when I took that pic. But still overall looks, I ain't your type. I'm old anyway lol.

• Show All
    • Kudos to him. I would never in any circumstance teach drivers Ed!! I don't even like to drive myself, too many maniacs out there haha.

• Oh believe me he had some crazy stories lol, maybe that's why he was so grumpy looking all the time, he had to put up with so much!

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Unless you were crass I'd never tell anyone to get lost. Although I do have a boyfriend, I like guys that introduce themselves. It takes a bit of bravery and confidence, two qualities I always look for.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. Just say it, you don't find me attractive.

• Show All
    • What do you mean

• If you knew women so well, you would know exactly how to approach one and exactly what to say to get her interest. But I'm not looking to argue. And again, I believe there is someone for every one.

• I would never tell someone to get lost. If I'm not interested or it's a much older guy (has happened plenty of times, people think I look like an 18 or 20 year old) I'm just polite about it. No need to be rude.

And I think it's a bit of an ego boost to get approached tbh. But not if the person is creepy or doesn't leave me alone, which has never happened.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!