Ladies, question on being approached?

Ladies, question on being approached?

Why do you you prefer being approached? Do you find it attractive?

What if it was a not so good looking guy like myself approached you? You'd tell me to get lost right? Lol

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe if the smile wasn't as forced.

• You caught me there. It was a forced smile when I took that pic. But still overall looks, I ain't your type. I'm old anyway lol.

• Kudos to him. I would never in any circumstance teach drivers Ed!! I don't even like to drive myself, too many maniacs out there haha.

• Oh believe me he had some crazy stories lol, maybe that's why he was so grumpy looking all the time, he had to put up with so much!

What Girls Said 2

• Unless you were crass I'd never tell anyone to get lost. Although I do have a boyfriend, I like guys that introduce themselves. It takes a bit of bravery and confidence, two qualities I always look for.

• Lol. Just say it, you don't find me attractive.

• What do you mean

• If you knew women so well, you would know exactly how to approach one and exactly what to say to get her interest. But I'm not looking to argue. And again, I believe there is someone for every one.

• I would never tell someone to get lost. If I'm not interested or it's a much older guy (has happened plenty of times, people think I look like an 18 or 20 year old) I'm just polite about it. No need to be rude.

And I think it's a bit of an ego boost to get approached tbh. But not if the person is creepy or doesn't leave me alone, which has never happened.

What Guys Said 0