How do you stop yourself from being jealous?

I have a hard time with jealousy since my guy has cheated in the past. And he still speaks to girls that have admitted to like him. When I tell him how it makes me uncomfortable he gets angry and either says stop being a jealous ass girl or tells me to shut up with that bullshit. I don't know how to stop being jealous or make him understand how I feel.

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, so this guy has cheated in the past. And obviously you've given him another chance. But now he's telling you that you're wrong for having an issue when it comes to trusting him? That's really, really messed up on his part. Don't you think you deserve better? I'm sorry he's a jerk wad.

Most Helpful Girl

• he doesn't sound like a good person to be with.

What Guys Said 4

• You need to dump his ass

• You stop yourself from being jealous by realizing that nothing within you will ever change the object of your jealously.

• By the way, if he has cheated even once, you should by all means be giving him his walking papers along with a extremely bad reference to add to his highly reject able resume.

• If he has cheated in the past your concerns are justified. Just be vigilant with what's going on and only speak of your concerns if you know it can be validated

• If he can't understand..
    Then get a guy who will

What Girls Said 2

• He's no good. He belongs in the dumpster with the rest of the garbage

• if he is talking to you like that and he has cheated on you before, those are two very big red flags to dump him