Living with 3 male roommates?

I found a place, only I will be living with 4 other men, with 3 I have to share everything, and with the owner the washingmachine. I kinda feel scared to share it with them... what should I do, I know something may not happen but still... I couldnt meet them beforehand tho

Most Helpful Guy

• You could be very unhappy in that arrangement. First, you know nothing at all about them. Plus just the fact that they are men could invade some privacy you need. And their habits may bother you, like leaving the toilet seat up.

If they were guys you knew and could discuss that before with them, it could work very well. But you don;t have those things going for you with this dea.

Most Helpful Girl

• one of my girlfriends had 2 male housemates for two years without a problem
    but she met them beforehand

you should try meeting them too before making any decisions, especially on the precise living and cleaning arrangements
    otherwise, find another place

• its the only thing I can afford and no one was at home

• is there any other way you can contact them? over the phone maybe? if anything, you should talk to them just to see if you would get along. otherwise, you could potentially end up with an unhappy arrangement.

• the guy who hires the house is very careful of who he chooses

What Guys Said 2

• Find a new place
    Better safe then sorry

• You don't have any other options? Why couldn't you meet them prior? Are they older or younger than you?

What Girls Said 1

• I live with 7 guys. They don't bother me, they don't treat me differently, and they don't care that my laundry hangs next to theirs. They are a bit messy and absent-minded, but that's about it.