Why do I keep meeting assholes?

I'm not slutty I don't act slutty and I'm noy easy

I don't dress slutty

I swear I'm about to become asexual

Most Helpful Guy

• Stick in there
    Good guys are busy fighting the demons that might make there way into your life as soon as they are done killing them they will be with u

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just your luck but it could also be what your subconsciously attracted to like the guys of a certain look or attitude that you like also turn out to be assholes.

• I don't have a certain type or look

• Yeah but those guys are jerks because they are bitter at women. Or reasons such as they have to make the first approach in dating, women don't want fat guys, women can get sex easier and so on.

• I meant to say I met one fat jerk lol and yes I see your point thanks for your input

What Guys Said 17

• Because 60% out there are actually assholes i guess? Trust me one day you will find some normal people :). They are hard to find but yes they are still out there! And i'm not talking about the fact that i think every dude out there is an asshole but what i'm saying is you can't have a healthy connection with all of them. Filter out the douches and put time into the nice once :).

• Not being mean but

You said you keep attracting them
    it sounds like you give into any guy who has an asshole
    personality

• Actually I do not
      I reject them

• Leaving? you think I actually date those assholes? No I do not get into relationships with them in the first place! You have got to be kidding me. I talk to these guys and I delete them out of my life when I discover that they are assholes

• Don't post antagonistic opinions on people's questions and maybe you would get a better reaction

• Because you are attracted to high-testosterone men. One goes with the other. Basic. (I'm nice to you, right? (Sorry if I wasn't.)

• Maybe it's the type of men you're attracted to. I've had to change my preferences a lot over the years because I kept being drawn to women who were bad for me.

• Because a****** are confident and girls like confidence. When a shy guy gets turned down he stops trying for a while or that's me at least.

• You're not choosing guys, you're letting them choose YOU!

Start approaching guys. The guys that are typical "assholes" are usually the most aggressive ones. Not always, but most "assholes" aren't passive-aggressive or passive types. :-P

• Because subconsciously that's what you're looking for.
    If you want a different result, you need to change that.

• I'm not even looking for assholes They come to me

• @chitown1234 it's obvious you have no life

• And as for you, why do you keep harassing me? You have nothing better to do? Get a life you bitter old single guy
      You just mad because no girl likes you

• Here's the thing, we see all girls as sluts regardless of all that.

• You're attracted to a certain type of guy, and that type of guy happens to be an asshole.

• Meet more guys and get better at filtering the assholes. It seems more like bad luck though.

• Fuckboi is the new culture.

• Because most people are assholes?

• You not looking in the right places probably

• Well maybe you need to look in different places for guys

• masses are asses.

• Lol @ the guy that said "stick in there". Hang in there might be more appropriate. I do suggest finding different places to meet guys and even changing your style of clothes regardless if you think you do not dress slutty.

• Now are they assholes right from the get go or do you go out with them first and then eventually find out they're assholes?

What Girls Said 10

• You're looking in all the wrong places I suppose.

• 'i'm not sluty i don't act sluty and i'm not easy'

uhhhhhhhhhhh whut.
    you probably think you're so much 'better' than other girls but you actually might come off as conceited to guys.

• I wonder the same things myself!

• Because of hurricane Katrina a new type of asshole was developed that could withstand all onslaughts of rationalityy

• I think you maybe meant aromantic. Asexual means you are not interested in sexual activities and/or intimacy but you can still be in relationships and fall in love. Aromantics do not desire love or relationships.

• I do desire love and relationships

• And you did a good job of acting butthurt

• You did a good job of being butthurt
      Obviously you were offended

• I don't know, same shit keeps happening to me, unfortunately.

• Girl, story of my life!!

Just hang in there. You'll meet some nice guy.. there are planty them. :)

• AHHH literally my life!!

• Men are assholes? There's always a lot of bad apples, but there's good apples too. I'm 26 now and it has not gotten any easier. It isn't anything you're doing, it just is what it is unfortunately.

• Being asexual means you have no interest in sex. Just so you know.

Try approaching guys. Go on dates before jumping into a relationship.

• Yes I know what asexual means
      I was joking geez
      And I do not jump into relationships

• Well you're meeting them at least. Take dating out of my last comment and there you go.

If that's not all you find then what's the issue?

• The issue is you are a troll
      Bye