Guys, HELP!!! Let me know what you think?

So i was shaving this guy's back earlier and he already did his front so I was just teasing him and I said "front and back, jeez what do you have a hot date" and he replied "I just thought it was getting long". Why didn't he just say no?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• because telling you that he doesn´t have a date, makes him look like a failure.

• But he's supposed to be seeing me

• if you think that he got the hint? no he didn't XD or do you know each other and actually allready planned to see eahch other?

• Huh? We are seeing each other and yes it was supposed to be a joke

What Guys Said 7

• He was making conversation? You asked a question, he answered. I doubt he thought about it. I wouldn't have thought too much about the question.

• Oh I thought he would say no I'm not seeing another woman

• He could've... but that's the kind of think you say in defense of yourself. I doubt he realized you were teasing him.

• Oh my really? I didn't want it to sound mean

• That's like asking why someone said "I'm hungry" rather than "I want something to eat." Six in one, half dozen in the other. Absolutely nothing here to analyze. You haven't even given us enough information to know what the real question is.

• Why didn't he just say no it's not instead of saying what he did

• So he doesn't. He's a guy I want to date

• Well there's still no way to gauge anything based on the information you provided. I understand being overanalytical - I'm the same way - but you have to provide some context. Just chill out and put your hands on him whenever you get a chance.

• ... I think he was just teasing O. o I think your just over thinking it. Cause is he like super distant or something cause it sounds more like just a sarcastic phrase to me

• Yes it will meant to be teasing him but I thought he would say no he's not seeing another woman

• We'll yeah but so he's not seeing anyone?

• I think he was trying to be funny or try to be a smart ass lol. Also he could be just telling the truth.

• That's just weird to say and I agree with you

• Huh what do you agree with me about and what do you think is weird

• Okay I don't get what their is to agree on, my point is why couldn't he just say no

• Wow. Desperate for his sole attention, are you.

Seriously...

• No what we are seeing each other. I don't want him seeing another woman

• He said he thought it was getting long. He answered honest. What ore did you want?
    Do you have him shave your muffin? What were u shaving his back or back side?

• It doesn't matter. I have wanted him to say no it wasn't for another woman

• You crushin?
      Why didn't you just ask if he could shave you next? That leads to a lot of fun. Hehe.
      I shave my girl at times. She enjoys the attention I think and knows what she's getting after. I check every spot for stubble. Just sayin

• Why didn't he just say he wasn't seeing another girl that's the thing