Long distance relationship advice?

me and my boyfriend have been dating for a few months, he lives in the same state as me but he's really far but anyway, we haven't met yet but any long distance advice?

there isn't really a way we can meet right now...

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep in communication, trust each other, positive mindset, keep the romance alive, switch things up keep each other on their toes, make an effort to meet up somewhere if it's to much of a hassle to go to the other person's town or city then try to meet up somewhere in the middle, things like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• keep talking.
    keep the romance alive.
    aim for a goal of meeting each other sometime.
    trust each other.
    keep him on his toes. in other words, keep it exciting and fun.

What Guys Said 3

• keep doing the calls. And one kinda fun idea is reading a book to each other over the phone... I know it sounds dumb but if you have unlimited minutes is a funny way to burn time together. and you get the best part is hearing each other. (the last part is what i did with my LDR. lasted 3 years.)

• "me and my boyfriend have been dating for a few months"

"we haven't met yet"

i1.kym-cdn.com/.../n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

• There's such a thing as an emotional relationship. You don't have to be physical to have a valid relationship.

• I'm in the same boat as you but my girlfriend lives in another state then me

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe Skype?

• be prepared to masturbate very very often.

• Then make it a plan to meet. It could be worse, you could live in different states.

• Just try using Skype

• I've never been in a LDR personally but if you're asking about communication advice maybe you could set up Skype dates and make plans to call one another every other night or something of the sort. The two of you could also try saving up and take turns visiting each other at least once a month or something.