How to not come across as desperate when texting?

When does it become obvious that im desperate?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok being the guys can't give you actual advice let me tell you something. I'm speaking out of experience. When a guy is texting me I don't like when his texts become really sexual. If you have been in a relationship for a little while a little is actually a turn on but please don't go overboard. It makes us think all you want from us is sex and if that's the case go find a slut because you are not ready for a real relationship. If you just met the girl text her cute little texts make her feel special. Girls are straight forward and they want the guy to be the first to admit their feelings. Be normal when texting but affectionate with your words. Wow I wrote more than I thought I would. Sorry hope that helps! Just be yourself and you will be fine!

• Cheers, can you give me an example of being affectionate with words?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Don't ask to marry her

• Don't be desperate 💁🏻

• I don't know what that means in practice

• When you send text like "pls respond"