Would you go for someone with the same nationality or a foreigner?

Culture gap can be scary.

• Same nationality
    38% (6)52% (14)47% (20)Vote
  • Foreigner
    62% (10)48% (13)53% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never been attracted to anything other than Caucasians. I'm one of those weird people that are not attracted to their own nationality and/or race and it's been like that for the longest time. I am however am not full Asian. I am 3/4 Asian (Filipino and Spanish) and 1/4 German. Maybe that 1/4 German side of me is just way too strong even though it failed me genetically by not being whiter. XD

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not sure it depends if i trust him!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Foreigner because you can learn each others cultures. And leave or stay knowing more than when you started.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated latinas way more than white girls tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably pic the same nationality just because I am more attracted to the physical attributes, but if I were physically attracted to a woman of another nationality, then yes, I would go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if they're a happy girl with a sad heart😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont mind date a foreigner , the problem will be probably language barrier , my English is kinda limited ; p

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem dating a foreigner :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Both would be okay, I picked B since since there wasn't any "both" option

0|0
    0|0
  • both are ok for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Same race, European nationality. That is what counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to stick with the same nationality. More things in common, that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only seem to attract foreigners so...

0|0
    0|0
  • i voted for B

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it would depend if I found her attractive or not, nationality doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Foreigner. I'm way more into foreigners, not really that interested in guys from my country. They're not all bad, just not my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not want one vs the other. However, it would be cool to talk to a foreigner because everyone likes the new thing. But for dating, unless we had similar views I wouldn't date just because... or be drawn to him just because

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I don't know why I wanted to be with a half Arabian and half Pakistani guy :D

Now, idc.

Cool with either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me. Although, I do think it is easier to get along with people from the same culture

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only dated foreigners. Not too fond of Brazilian guys tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say both. What's the point in limiting yourself to just one nationality? I live in a multi-cultural country so I often meet many people from many backgrounds.

0|0
    0|0