You say it's alright to be a nice guy but not a pushover, so what should I do about her canceling our date?

She's made an excuse which sounds dubious to me. I ended up agreeing to meet her on a different day instead (a day which she had suggested), what should I have done? Turned her down and choosen a new date? Just moved on from her if she's going to be like that? Ignore her until she learns not to do that?

• Go along with her suggestion
  • Reject her choice and make another date of my own
  • Accept she's not worth it
Any opinions for this?

Or other votes?
Any other opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• You just might be overreacting. What was her excuse? I mean can't you trust her?

• Being sunburnt from a week ago.

• Her skin would have had to of looked bad peeling and stuff for her to stay home.

• ... that long. Sun burns can take a while to heal, it just depends on how bad it was.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I would go along but if she tries to say she's busy again its okay I say to start nosing in. Like is it a family issue or work issue and if its nether then its a WTF moment. Thats the point where you ask her does she actually want to date you. And if you dont get a response tell her you want to meet up IN person and talk this out. To avoid any awkward or miscommunication.

• Be considerate and understanding women dig that