Ladies.. I need your help. I'm turning 20 soon and I've never been kissed. What the hell is wrong with me?

I've never been kissed, all my friends have. I feel so behind, to the point I'm about to just hookup with a guy that I barly know and just let him have sex with me. Because kissing leads to sex sometimes. So I'll be able to have both over with. I'm not ugly, people say I'm really nice and pretty, funny. I was a cheerleader in HS, I was on ballot for prom court. During HS I had chances to I guess to "hookup" but back then (which wasn't a while ago lol) I didn't wanna be like those other girls. I didn't get involved with that stuff. Guys barely spoke to me in HS! Well sometimes they did.
I just feel SO behind in the kissing, sex, touching department now UH. And I'm almost 20. Next month I am. I always wanted that stuff to be with a boyfriend like someone I could trust and feel secure with. This girl I know might hook me up with this guy (BF wise). I think she is working on it. But my friend had her first make out with a guy she knows there friends at this party. Like all my friends are just doing stuff with guys. I just feel like a prude so should I just put myself out there and just do stuff with a guy? I might sound immature but this is just how I really feel. I want a guy to just kiss me I wanna experience but not feel embarrassed. Fuck I just feel so stupid I don't know why.
Thanks y'all for ur advice (ignore what my age says on here, its wrong) Im 19. What is wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, I used to feel the same way. I got my first kiss last year a few days after my 17th birthday. It was definitely not the best kiss and while I don't regret who I kissed, I wish we had not kissed in the circumstances we were in. Kissing is cool and all, but it's really not that big a deal. If you haven't had yours yet, I wouldn't fret. While I wanted my 1st kiss, I wanted to wait so it would be with the right person yet.

My best friend is annoying as hell because he always calls me a prude, despite the various things (nothin' sex/oral wise) that I have done with a guy. It pisses me the fuck off. Just because I'm not doing that shit with guys doesn't mean I'm a prude. It doesn't mean you are either. I've had and still do have many chances to do stuff with guys, but I just don't care to. It's not a big deal. My sister is a virgin all the way around. Never been kissed. Never had sex. Never etc... She's 20 turning 21 next year. There's nothing wrong with her. She didn't date in high school. It doesn't make her a loser. It doesn't make her a prude either. Don't feel like you have to rush to do these things just because all your friends have.

After my first kiss, I then proceeded to kiss and make-out with 4 guys in just one year. I can't say I'm the proudest of my actions. I wish I had waited. I'm in my senior year of HS and while I can say that I had my first kiss while still in grade school, it's not all its cracked up to be. I wish I'd waited to start dating because once I started, I have yet to stop. I wish I had been like my sister and instead of always having to be with a guy, I was focused on having fun with friends.

Don't feel embarrassed at all about not knowing how to kiss or whatever. If I like a guy and I start pursuing him, I always worry that he will make fun of my kissing skills, but in the end, if he does that, then he's not worth kissing. Don't just make out with a guy just to do it. Don't give into peer pressure. Kiss someone you actually care about. Like I said before, I'm not pleased with the circumstances in which my first kiss came about, but I have absolutely no regrets about who my first kiss was with because it was with someone I truly cared for. I wouldn't waste it on some random dude. If I could do it all over again, I'd kiss someone I was actually dating, not someone who I totally fell for, but wasn't actually with and never would be. Nothing is wrong with you at all. Don't feel stupid. It's honestly no biggie, haha

What Guys Said 6

• I can help you with that, here...

www.hersheys.com/.../Kisses_MilkChocolate_hero.png

• Simple solution...
    Go to a new years countdown or go clubbing

• Don't worry. Time will come. I have a date next week... simple coffee and breakfast get to know eachother type of date. She has never had her first kiss, or anything. Don't feel bad.

• Nothing wrong with a casual hook up if that's what you want. But from reading what you posted it seems like you're in it for the wrong reasons. If you're being pressured in doing something that you're no prepared for it's going to end terribly.

• There are guys in the same boat as you

• The advice I can give is don't just go find a random guy so you can get kissed.

Find a random guy you WANT to kiss.

Makes for much better kissing ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Things like that are better with a boyfriend.
    You might come to regret just getting it over with.
    It's always more special with someone you really like.

Who cares if you are a "prude"?
    You shouldn't have to put out unless you really want to. Don't succumb to peer pressure. That's what I did and I deeply regret it.

Take things at the pace it comes. Don't try so hard.
    Put yourself out there and try to make a connection with someone before jumping in and doing sexual things.

I don't want to be mean, but doing that makes you easy, which is the opposite of prude, so if that's what you're going for... then feel free.

It's definitely common to want to be experienced in those types of things. I felt like I was so behind because I missed that ship during HS. I didn't start getting sexual until afterwards. And, like I said, I really regret my first time because I had the same mentality as you do now. I mean, there was more to it than that, but it's generally the same concept.

Don't feel stupid for not being experienced. Seriously, there are plenty of worse things to be than non-experienced.

• It says your under 18 on your account... So someone lying.