Tinder? Rate it?

I'm not wanting a one and done. But would Tinder be easier than Match or another site? Has anyone met someone that you've dated and ate happy with? Give me your opinion.
Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't have a dating website thats lame!

• Awe, lame... well, back to the bathhouse. Lol. I'm kidding. I'm tired of bars and my friends setting me up. You have a better idea?

• join a FUN sport or activity? Do like the outdoors?

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean tinder works, you'll find an easy hookup, a friend, and maybe even a potential girlfriend. The only problem is, with any free app; POF, OKC, and Tinder- the users are more often than not just looking for something casual, and most of the women are just "testing the waters". I figure if you really want something serious, you're better off getting a membership with Match. People who are spending $$out of their pocket for a membership are less likely to waste their time, and others time because they're seriously looking.

• Yeah, that's what I thought. I appreciate your help.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• It's a sex app

• Well, I have enough headaches with this current bitch. I'll stick to something like Match, thanks for the input.