Girls, Girls did you look at babies cloths before getting pregnant?

My girl sent me pick of babies clothes today , I'm the luckiest guy to date a model. But I'm not ready for kids

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck i do this and i haven't had sex 😂

What Girls Said 9

• I totally do. I can't help it, they're just soooo cute. I even have a few baby pics on my phone. Girls can't help their maternal extincts just like guys can't help staring at boobs :P It's biology

Don't panic

• not really... sometimes when i go to the grocery store.. if am walking by the baby stuff section... i'll just look... because they're so cute

• I have fun buying clothes for my niece and nephews soo lol and my sister is having another baby in a couple of days.. SOOO MORE BABY CLOTHES SHOPPING!! Lol

• the fact she sent it to you means she wants you thinking anout it probably. because i know guys are weird about baby talk and know to vvoid the subject unless i want him to start thinking of settleing down.
    but if its just one instance no big deal. but watch if she brings up future and kids again in the same convo. then you need to let her know you aren't ready

• Yes. It's bc they are tiny and cute. But if she does have maternal instincts, where
    Baby clothes give her the feels, it doesn't imply that she herself feels she ready to be a mother yet. The best thing you could do, is ask her.

• no intention of getting pregnant now, but i've looked at baby clothes before. they're so tiny and cute. some of them have really clever remarks on them. i like those the best.

• I looked at baby clothes before I even had sex

• All baby things are cute. Nothing wrong in appreciating cuteness

• Well you are not getting any younger and if she wants to look at baby clothes then let her. Every women has a maternal instinct no matter the age. I'm not even 18 yet and I still gush every time I see baby clothes. Its a girl thing! As long as she's not pestering you about it 24/7 then let her be. Just know she won't wait forever and she shouldn't have to.