What are the major differences between lust and love?


0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

  • (only) Lust - once the deed is done they go their separate ways till they get the urge again even if it's in the next hour :) Ofcourse for the 'in the next hour' thing the chemistry has to be EXTREMELY strong

    Love - (while in a relationship or of sorts) lust exists big time but there are other things like cuddling post sex, massaging her feet or body, kissing and touching even after the deed, getting her coffee/tea & brioche etc
    (the non relationship types) every thing mentioned above minus the sex part :)

    People most times deem their possessiveness (insecurity fueled) as love and lust to be a way of expression (the latter can't be denied though)

    1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • Before I fall in love I need to know the guy really well. Over time I fall in love, because it's his personality I fall in love with. Lusting means I am attracted to him, even though I don't know him well. So I am lusting after an illusion, because I imagine who he is and what our life could be like together... that's before I know the sort of guy he really is.

    So love is when you know who person is. You feel emotionally safe and want to share your life with them. Lusting is when you are crushing on the person who you imagine they are

    1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

  • Lust: want to have sex with them
    Love: want to cancel your plans and take care of them when they're sick

    1|0
    0|0
  • You lust someone when you like them, but you only think about them in certain instances. You know you're in love when you can be doing absolutely nothing and just think about the person. I've said it before, you know you're in love when you manage to think of the person while you're sweating during the middle of the dankest and most excruciating and steamiest shit of your ducking life. And it's not because the shit is turning you on (although, if that's what you're into, then more power to ya)

    0|0
    0|0
  • Lust is more of a addiction and love is mutual about 80% of the time the other 20% is a psychological cocktail lol.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Lust is desire for sex and your body, love is a feeling you feel inside of you that shows appreciation towards a person.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Love is long term. Personally I would only be interested in love, not in lust :D

    0|0
    0|0
  • Brain activity.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Lust is without emotional connection... love is emotional connection. That is all.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Lust is what a guy and girls have for each other when they find each other attractive and they "think" they have fallen in love.

    Love is what you feel for your kids and for your parents.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Love is the thing you feel tword a good family and friends.
    Lust is just sexual attraction.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

  • i haven't figure it out yet!

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...